Join us for B98.5's Laugh for the Cure benefiting Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta at The Punchline Comedy Club on October 3! It's a night of comedy with Lace Larrabee and Jamie Bendall, for a great cause, hosted by Tad, Drex and Kara of B98.5's Tad & Drex Mornings.
- What: B98.5's Laugh for the Cure benefiting Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta
- Where: The Punchline Comedy Club 3652 Roswell Road NE, Atlanta
- When: Wednesday, October 3, 2018; Doors 7p, Show 8p
- How do I get in? Tickets $25 + handling fee and available NOW at Punchline.com
- What else? The night will be hosted by Tad, Drex and Kara, and include a raffle for some great prizes!
Proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta to provide breast health and breast cancer services for those who cannot afford them in our community and will fund cutting-edge research to find the cures.
Get more info on Susan G. Komen Greater Atlanta at komenatlanta.org.