Outdoors | Recreation,
2013 Old Peachtree 5K:
• The new date for the 2013 Old Peachtree 5K Run is November 2.
• Students of Georgia PCOM put on this annual 5K in support of local charities or organizations.
• This year proceeds go to Good Samaritan Health Center of Gwinnett. They are a local clinic that provides affordable healthcare to under served populations and patients with no health insurance.
• There will be a coinciding health information fair where the public can learn about pressing healthcare issue such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and nutrition.
• • • $20 pre-registration ,$25 at race sign up