Mall of Georgia
3333 Buford Dr
Buford, GA 30519
6:00 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013
Mall of Georgia hosts its annual Girl’s Night Out event, presented by Diet Coke and The British Virgin Islands Tourist Board, on Thursday, October 3 from 6 – 8 p.m. in the Nordstrom Court. Because women simply deserve a special night dedicated to them, Simon Malls are providing the perfect outlet for letting loose with friends.
Simon Malls® Girl’s Night Out attendees will have the chance to take advantage of a variety of trendy advice and pampering offerings dedicated to women only, aiming to help them feel and look their best.
· Sunset Sips & Snacks – At sunset, hundreds of women will simultaneously toast each other with a sip of Diet Coke, marking their extraordinary achievements and multi-faceted lifestyle roles they represent. Additional hors d'oeuvres will be available.
· Style, Beauty & Expert Advice – With fall fashion on shelves, retailers will provide women an opportunity to save on several of the latest looks. Hair, make-up and massage teams will be on hand to help attendees refresh and relax with pampering services and beauty tips.
· Girls-Only Giveaways – The first 300 women to attend Mall of Georgia’s event will receive an exclusive gift bag packed with free beauty products, retailer gift cards, text-to-win prizes and other surprises.
· In-Store Events – Over 50 retailers and vendors will be participating in the event, and select stores will host events exclusive for this night of shopping. Guests are encouraged to visit the registration table for details.
· Great Gwinnett Road Run Packet Pick-up – Guests planning on participating in the Great Gwinnett Road Run on Sunday, October 6 can pick up their information packets at the registration table. A percentage of the proceeds from the run will benefit the Georgia Breast Cancer Coalition Fund. Visit http://www.mallofga5k.com for additional details on the event.