Health | Wellness,
Dates: Friday Sept 27 & Saturday Sept 28, 2013
Times: (Fri.) 6:00-9:00 pm, (Sat.) 9:00-5:00
Place: The Forever Friends Building
1151 Sheridan Road, Atlanta, GA 30324
Cost: Early registration (by Sept 23) $150; after Sept 24, cost is $200. Pre-registration and pre-payment is required.
• Have you tried and failed to lose weight and keep it off?
• Have you lost faith in your ability to “stick to a plan” when it comes to your health, and therefore have given up?
• Do you suffer from low self-esteem and a lack of confidence?
• Are you truly ready to become lean, beautiful, and feel good in your own skin?
You need to experience the embodied transformational work of Lit from Within. This work addresses the deeper issues of self-esteem, confidence, and weight loss and gives you the transformative tools you need to heal so that you can end this vicious cycle of being overweight and hating who you are.
You will emerge from this class with:
• A deeper understanding of yourself and the beliefs driving your decisions
• Clarity on what you really want and ways to create health and beauty with intentionality
• A unique blend of deep truth, spiritual insights and practices, as well as practical tools to implement these concepts into action.
Registration and pre-payment is required. No walk-ins allowed for this class. Go to www.litfromwithin.net or call Amy Allen (404) 326-9565 to register. Space is limited to 20 people. Check the website to see what previous participants have said about their experience!
Amy Allen has been doing healing work with individuals and groups since 1998. She also has taught hundreds of people classes and workshops on various self-actualization and healing modalities, such as Qi Gong and meditation. This work came out of Amy's own life experience, study, and observations. Lit from Within is also a published book for purchase through Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Nutrition and exercise are not even worth discussing until you have done the inner work of Lit from Within. $150 must be paid in advance.