Outdoors | Recreation,
Games will begin January 2014. Home games will be played at Jefferson Park Recreation Center and away games will be at the opposing teams location.
Practices will be at Jefferson Park Recreation Center, Paul D. West Middle School, Woodland Middle School, Hamilton Homles Elementary School, or Tri Cities High School.
1. Develop and become proficient at the various sports skills.
2. Develop skills needed to socialize.
3. Develop independence and confidence.
4. Develop a sense of achievement, which helps develop a positive self-image.
5. Develop leadership skills and qualities.
6. Learn how to cooperate and compete.
7. Develop agility, coordination, endurance, flexibility, speed and strength.
8. Develop the ability to make decisions and accept responsibilities.
9. Learn to understand and express emotions, imagination, and appreciation.
10. Develop an interest in continuing sports participation as an adult.
Please call 404.270.7054 to confirm the first day of practice.