Sales | Retail
To make better use of your FMLS membership, take advantage of BHGRE Metro Brokers' FMLS Fusion Training Class. This course will help familiarize you with the FMLS system in order to provide more accurate information for your clients. You’ll see how quick and easy it is to search in Fusion, work with the gadget-filled Fusion desktop, and prepare listing presentations! After this CE approved class, you will learn how to:
• Access and navigate www.fmls.com and Fusion
• Perform a search to locate and research properties for your customers
• Utilize the information in the listings details to research and analyze a property
• Manipulate the results grid to organize your results
• Explore mapping options in Fusion
• Prepare for a listing presentation by researching your subject property, looking at area statistics, and pulling comparables.
• Find comparable properties and perform a CMA Note: CE Credits are given by FMLS Institute Please note: you must have a FMLS user ID and password before attending any FMLS training. For more information, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
FMLS Fusion Introduction 0.00