E.D. Cubed, Inc.
Greenbriar Mall in South Fulton County
Friday, November 23, 2012 – Saturday, December 22, 2012
Time: 12:00 noon - 7:00 p. m. daily
Sundays: 12:00 noon – 5:00 p.m.
Free to the Public
The Fantasy of Trees is E.D. Cubed, Inc.’s annual fundraiser. Funds provided by sponsors, patrons and box donations are used to finance three programs sponsored by E.D. Cubed, Inc. The major program is the Achievers Program. E.D. Cubed, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing financially disadvantaged talented “at risk” students with educational opportunities designed to help them to realize their full potential. The Achievers Program is the heart of E.D. Cubed, Inc. Students participating in our new and exciting educational Achievers Program will be given assistance with the following from the ninth grade through graduation:
• Financial support for clothing, eyewear, earpieces, and school supplies.
• Limited medication assistance.
• Future scholarship funding.
• Mentoring/Tutoring opportunities.
• Cultural enrichment opportunities.
The requirements for participation in the Achievers Program are:
• A minimum grade point average of 3.0 in core courses.
• Above average conduct.
• Family income of $40,000 or less.
• Attending Tri-Cities High School.
• Participant in appropriate volunteer events per age and physical ability.
• Attend monthly Saturday meetings, field trips and activities.
Ernestine Dearing Hogan, Delories Epps Horton, Earnestine Dennis Pittman
and Sarah Merritt Finley
E. D. Cubed, Inc. • P. O. Box 312187 •Atlanta, GA 31131-• (404) 346-9222 – email@example.com
E.D. Cubed, Inc.