759 Pollard Boulevard S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30315
10:00 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013
Sales | Retail
SOCIAL MEDIA ESSENTIAL - ATL10:00 AM - 5:00 PMDowntown Atlanta
Social Media has never been more important to small businesses and direct sales. Success depends on understanding and utilizing the best resources, tools and strategies available. Amy Polk is a certified professional and industry leader who presents these concepts and instructions in a thorough and simplistic fashion making implementation & management easy.
Step by Step guide to set up your accounts; watch, learn and create
Bring your laptop and set it up live
Leave the workshop with all your social media ready to go!
Learn how to:
• Sign Up For A Facebook, Blogger and YouTube Account
• Setting Up Your Bio
• Adding Friends & Creating Lists
• Account And Privacy Settings
• Profile Photo Selection
• Uploading Photos And Videos
What you’ll take away:
• Optimized & professional Facebook, Blogger, & YouTube Profiles
• Color Step-by-Step instruction guides
• Professional looking profile photo
Things to bring:
• Laptop with Wi-Fi capability
• Notepad & Pencil
• Desire to learn
Class size is limited to 35 per session. Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.